Thursday, August 8, 2013

Failed attempt

My sad attempt at a group shot of the kids...

It's like trying to herd cats, I tell ya...





You can just see how "over it" Joseph is with this photo shoot... ;)





Oh we'll...I guess people will just have to take my word on it when I tell them that I have six beautiful kids...even though you'll never see them all together smiling on command ;)


But here's one little charmer that never misses an opportunity to ham it up for a friendly face ;). 
This little six month old is just absolutely addictive and a joy to be with!  This is pretty much her standard outlook on life...


Happy.  Happy.  And more happy :)

Have a great Thursday... :)

1 comment:

  1. They are all so cute and awesome Kim!! Happy Thursday to ya'all too!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete