Friday, September 13, 2013

Look what he's doing...

This is a little guy that screamed when we so much as slightly suggested he stand up on his feet!  He could pull up to a stand in his crib, but he didn't do it all that often.  He would NEVER feel comfortable standing without his whole upper body laying on something...usually it's a dining room chair.  The fact that he is so comfortable standing without a lot of upper body support makes this mama so very happy!

I didn't catch it on film, but yesterday he actually let me walk him around by his hands...and if you knew Joseph, you would know that he does NOT let you do this...it's just usually too scary for him.
This same afternoon, he actually scooted over to Matthias and snuggled up to him and put his little head on his shoulder...it just completely melted me.  Yes, he likes us...but I can't explain the difference...you could just tell he knew that was his brother and he wanted to be close to him...this is major for him! Then he slid next to me and linked his little arm around mine...the little things are pretty awesome.




My little man is gaining some confidence ;)
And I just can't wait to see what comes next!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! So awesome to see him standing up like such a big guy! Yes, it is the little things that mean so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! So happy for Joseph and you all!! :)

    ReplyDelete