Saturday, February 14, 2009

Taking it all in and Loving It...

I've been wanting to get more done on this blog, but we've been a little busy soaking in the amazing blessing that God gave us 8 weeks ago...






Our Matthias Kolbe...look at all that hair! You could practically braid it!

Has it really been 8 weeks already? This is our fourth child so I thought I knew what the whole "having a new baby" process would be like....usually, as much as I love my children, the new infant stage tends to be a little bit of an exhausted blur. Theres so much to do and get settled, your tired and usually I'm wishing that they just came out running around and being a little more self-sufficient! But not this time...no, I am happy to say that I am truly "getting it" and finally basking in all that there is to be grateful for in each moment of this little one's life.

I knew this time around would be a little different from the moment our Lord spoke to me in Adoration shortly after I found out I was pregnant again...He was very clear with me about His plans and I have been blessed with this little one ever since. I am so grateful to be aware of what I have, to be appreciating and really ENJOYING who he is already. God never ceases to amaze me in how he can push to me to grow a little more with each child and now I am finally starting to enjoy some of the fruits of our life-giving love.

He's growing so fast...now that I'm becoming mature enough to take it all in, I wish he would slow down a bit and stay awhile with me like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment