Thursday, December 27, 2012

Some pics...

Christmas Day 2012

The kids working hard to smile and look nice for a picture for Mom...



A more accurate picture of what my kids look like...  :)
Aaahh...at least you can tell they're finally feeling better!


And another accurate picture...
No snow down here in the south...nope, its sunny and nice out for Christmas.  And of course I couldn't even get the chickens to clear the yard long enough for me to get a nice picture without them....aahh, farm life :)

The kids are standing with the creche scene that Dan made with all the kids last year.
He lights it up from behind at night and it's really quite beautiful.

And of course I can't post pictures of all my kids at Christmas without posting a little picture of Joseph, too... Here's one we haven't posted yet...




Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment