Friday, March 30, 2012

Aaarrrghh...

Somehow I thought we could do spelling tests and drawing narrations of our history readings while sitting outside so I could water the garden and plant a few more tomatoes...

I don't know what I was thinking.... :)  I have children that want to plant, want to help and are constantly finding something amazing and new around the yard to investigate....good, I know- but not always helping to keep us on task.  Oh well.   The boys spotted our large rose bush is blooming!  AND we've got swarms of these guys at the base of it-






Great for my kids that love caterpillars...not so great for my rosebush leaves.  Now everyone is outside re-locating the piles and piles of tent worms while mom looks up natural remedies for keeping them away.  I'm sure the nature notebooks and colored pencils will be coming out shortly.

Happy Friday!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment