Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fundraiser T-Shirts!

Looking for a way to share God's heart for the fatherless?  Would you like to share God's word with others and support a family in bringing a very special little boy home?   One of our fundraiser T-Shirts can be a great way to do that!  

We wanted to design shirts that spoke about God's heart for the weak and the fatherless...about the need for justice and God's call for us to help the least of these...

This is what we came up with...

Please click each individual T-Shirt for an up close view of the scripture verses. 
Both shirts are available in either white or grey. 




God has called us to Joseph.  And we are facing a very large financial mountain ahead of us.  One that we know God can easily move...we are really hoping that God will move peoples' hearts to rise up and help us bring this precious boy home where he can grow and be loved as God intended.  If you feel called to help bring Joseph home by buying a T-Shirt, we would be so thankful!  

Each T-Shirt is $25, shipping included if your not local. 
If your local, I can take checks or cash and then get your shirt/shirts to you or you can donate to our personal chip-in button and then let me know that you donated and what shirt/size/color  you would like.

If your not local, you can donate directly to our personal chip-in button and then let me know what shirt/size/color, how many and an address to mail your shirt to.  I will have the shirt made and ship it out to you.

Thank you so very much for any support you can offer!  It is amazing what God can do when we just offer Him our little "yes, Lord" and step out in faith.  God is so good and we can't wait to love this child that God loves with a ferocious love!

Blessings,
The Perry Family

4 comments:

  1. I definitely want a "Refuse to do nothing" shirt! Actually, I will buy 2 if you happen to have XXL (I didn't, I know its usually an extra cost for those sizes), we've got Fathers Day coming up! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I also posted the link to this blog entry on my Facebook wall and can post it on the FB RR Fundraiser page for you as well. It should then be posted on the RR Fundraising page on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Michelle!! I have no idea how to post our fundraisers with RR so that's awesome...thank you!

      Delete
    2. I need to get a check to you. Let me know when is a good time to come by to give it to you.

      Delete