Friday, May 4, 2012

Thank you for the warm welcome...

I just wanted to say "thank you" to those that have so kindly wrote us an email or posted a comment...and for all those that have stopped by this blog.  We have an amazing real-life friend that blesses lots of people in blog-land and she has blessed us by letting a few of her friends know about our adoption.  We will take all the prayers we can get :) It is so reassuring to know that others are praying for us as we dive head first into this adoption.


I keep having moments of fear where I stop and ask myself if I'm crazy and what were we thinking...fear that this is going to be too difficult.  But I know that we are not to be fearful...

2 Tim. 1:7  "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind..."

And I also know that God often calls the weak so that He can show His power...so, that explains why He called us :)  We definitely fall in the weak category :)

So, you all will pray ;) and we will stand upright before the Lord and walk this walk that He has called us to walk.  And we hope that many of you will stick around and walk along side us.

Thank you again.

Blessings,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment