Thursday, May 10, 2012

Swimming...

A few pictures of the kids swimming last week so they don't think I've forgotten all about posting about them once in awhile... :) 














And looks who's missing a tooth in this pic...her very first baby tooth to come out.  Now she's automatically talking and looking so much more like an elementary age school kid...she only just turned five.  She just shouldn't be looking so big.   I usually refer to my boys as the "bigs" and my daughter and youngest as the "littles"...Lilly seems to think that maybe I should start calling her my "medium"  :)

I just don't know where the time goes...

Lots of running around with adoption stuff this afternoon....I'll keep you posted!

Blessings,
Kimberly







2 comments:

  1. Not QUITE warm enough here yet to go swimming (and our pool isn't open yet) but it will be soon enough and then the kids will want to be there EVERY day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie! Thanks for commenting...I was just going to email you today and ask permission to re-post your "Adoptive Mom Prayers" and then link to your blog...is that ok? I absolutely loved it...really perfect.

      I am very thankful for your blog... :)

      Delete